For mid- and large-sized employers who have constant staffing needs, Premier Staffing has developed Premier On Premise. This specialized program provides onsite management of your temporary and temp-to-hire workforce through an exclusive long-term relationship.
What Does The Onsite Manager Do?
• Develops PremierMatch criteria based on job requirements for each position
• Develops advertising and recruits qualified candidates
• Conducts background screening
• Conducts PremierPrep orientation
• Coordinates payroll
• Develops quality control program
• Develops worker “report cards”
• Manages employee relations
• Conducts exit interviews
How Do You Benefit From Premier On Premise?
• Allows managers to focus on core business not recruiting and hiring
• Reduction in administration dollars
• Improved recruiting and retention
• Faster response time to open positions
• Improved management reports
10901 Financial Centre Parkway
Little Rock, AR 72211